Declaration of consent pursuant to article 23 of italian Decree 196/03
Pursuant to the Legislative Decree 196/2003, regarding the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data, the processing of your information will be based on the principals of propriety, lawfulness and transparency, and safeguarding your confidentiality and your rights.
In accordance with Article 13 0f the Legislative Decree 196/2003 we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for purposes related to the request made.
2. The processing will be carried out using manual, IT, and telecommunication technologies.
3. Part of the data must be inserted in order to be able to meet your request.
4. The data may be communicated to subjects delegated to carrying out the activities necessary for providing the service rendered and disseminated solely for that purpose.
5. The data controller of the processing is Occelli Agrinatura s.r.l. Regione Scarrone, 2 – 12060 Farigliano (CN) Italy.
6. You may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller of the processing, in accordance with Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 regarding “Right to access personal data and other rights”, proposed in full:
1. A data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning himself exist, regardless of their already being recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing; if the latter is carried out with the of electronic means;
d) the identification data concerning the data controller, the data controller’s representative in the State’s territory and the data processor pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the entities or the categories of entities to whom or which the data may be communicated or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing and the scope of dissemination of said data in the territory of the State;
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b)to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) to obtain the certification to the effect that the operations as per letters (a) and (b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Declaration of conformity pursuant to Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Having taken note of the information outlined above pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, I express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Occelli Agrinatura s.r.l. Regione Scarrone, 2 – 12060 Farigliano (CN) Italy for the purposes indicated in the information itself.