Chocolate Swirl Cake with Occelli® Butter
- 400g flour
- 300g icing sugar
- 250g Occelli® Butter
- 175 ml full cream milk
- 100g potato flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 25g honey
- 5 eggs
- 10g baking powder
1. Cream the Occelli® Butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
2. Add an egg at a time amalgamating the whole until the liquid has been completely absorbed.
1. Mix the flour, baking flour, and potato flour separately then slowly add the flour mix to the well-blended mixture.
2. Slowly stir in the honey and milk.
3. Divide the mixture in two and add the cocoa powder to one of the halves.
1. Pour the two fluffy mixtures into two pastry bags and distribute into the loaf pan alternating black and white streaks.
1. First bake in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes then lower the heat to 170° until done.
For this recipe the following have been used: