Cusiè® Madeleines with Burro Occelli®, artichokes and pistachio sauce
130 g flour type 00
130 g Beppino Occelli® Butter
2 medium-size eggs
40 g milk
40 g artichoke sauce
30 g pistachios
60 g Cusiè®
2 teaspoons baking powder for cakes without vanilla (or for savoury cakes)
pinch of salt
1) Melt the il Occelli® Butter and allow to cool.
2) Sift the flour with the baking flour
3) Beat the eggs with the grated Cusiè® , add the salt, oil, milk, artichoke sauce and alternate the flour and butter until you obtain a kind of dense batter.
4) Pour the whole into a piping bag without the tip and fill 2/3 of each hole of the madeleine mould (which, if not silicone, needs to be well greased and dusted with flour)
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 220° C for 4 minutes then lower the heat to 180° C and bake for a further 7-8 minutes.
6) Once the madeleines have cooled, remove from the mould and serve.
For this recipe the following have been used:
Beppino Occelli® Butter