Brownies with Beppino Occelli® Butter
for 24 brownies
(square baking tray 24x24cm):
150 g flour type 00
262 g Beppino Occelli Butter
300 g plain chocolate
300 g sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1.5 teaspoon baking powder for cakes
90 g walnuts
3 medium-size eggs
1) Break the chocolate into large pieces.
2) Coarsely cut the walnuts with a knife.
3) In a saucepan melt the Burro Occelli®, add the chocolate and the cocoa powder. Stir with a whisk to melt the whole well, remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
4) Beat the eggs and sugar in an electric mixer for a few minutes. Pour in a drizzle of the chocolate mixture and add the flour that you will have sifted with the baking powder. Lastly, incorporate the walnuts by hand.
5) Pour the mixture into a square baking tin in a 20 x 28 cm rectangular tin or in a round 24 cm mould lined with baking paper, unless you use a silicone one like mine.
6) Bake at 180° C for 40 minutes.
7) Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes then remove it from the mould. Cut into small squares with a serrated knife.
8) Dust to taste with icing sugar.
For this recipe the following have been used:
Beppino Occelli® Butter